Here is the card:
You will need:
Dark pink and white cardstock
White paper lace
Pink glitter cardstock
White 1/2in (1/2 cm) lace ribbon
2 different sizes of heart shape punchers
1 oval puncher
Or a die cutting machine
Stamp or sticker for sentiment
Embossing machine and polka dot embossing folder
1. Form a 4 x 6-inch card (10cm x 15cm) with the dark pink cardstock
2. Emboss it
3. Cut the lace ribbon a little longer than the card. Stick it to the front of the card, and the ends inside.
4. Cut a white piece of paper 0.2inches (about 0.4cm) smaller than the card. Glue it inside the card.
5. Die-cut a 1 3/4 x 1 inch (3.5 cm x 2.5cm) classic heart from the front of the card and the white paper, creating a window.
6. Die-cut a 1 1/4 x 1/8inch (3.3cm x 2.3cm) heart from white lace paper, and a 1/3 x 1/2inch (1.5cm x 1cm) heart from pink glitter cardstock. Layer and adhere to inside of the card through the window on the front.
That is your inside detail, but it shows on the front of the card too.
7. Die-cut an oval decorated or scalloped oval piece of the white cardstock. Attach it to the ribbon lace using foam dots.
8. Add a sentiment to the oval cardstock.