Saturday, January 18, 2014

Money Candles

Before I start posting Valentine's Day projects, I'd like to share a birthday card that I made for my nephew with you. I saw this idea on a website, and I really liked it. So here is my version.

Supplies needed to make this card
Paper: Natural, brown, orange and white cardstock. Nature stripes paper (recollections)
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine, stripes embossing folder (the Paper Studios), eyelet settler, precision scissors, orange-red colored pencil
Stamp: Happy Birthday! (Stampabilities)
Ink: Espresso (Recollections)
Embellishments: eyelets, "candles" made out of dollar bills, candle "fire"

This is a simple, but very cute idea for a young man or a boy. 
Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.
Vanias Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment