Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music & Valentine's Day

 Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so let's make some more cards for the special people in our lives.


 Here is what you will need and the steps to make this 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm) card.

Use a pair of scissors to distress the paper.
The sides of the beige cardstock paper should look like this.
Tape the red ribbon ends on the back of the beige paper before pasting it to the card
Add the twine, the hearts punched out of a music paper, and the sentiment phrase.
Stamp a detail inside
A "musical" card for your loved one.

Vanias Reed           

8 comments:

  1. Very Cute! My sister would love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Tell her to make it. No embossing or cutting machine needed for this one.

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! Keep 'em coming!

    Also, feel free to check my blog:

    http://notjustafoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I just visited your blog, and I am so going back there to get some recipes. T

      Delete
  3. Beautiful... I am going to try to do this one...

    ReplyDelete