Monday, February 8, 2016

Football Helmet Birthday Card + Free Template + Free tip

Hi there. Did you watch the Super Bowl? I didn't (smile). I'm not really into football at all, but my husband is. His favorite team is actually a college team - Michigan Wolverines. So, for his birthday this year, I decided to make a card in the shape of his favorite team's helmet. I used my electronic cutting machine with the print and cut setting, but I'm sure you can do it using a craft knife too. Just print a picture of your team's helmet the same size you decide your template will be.I'm posting the template I created, so you can make the card with your team's colors. Here is the card.
Supplies used
Paper: white cardstock
Tools: Cutting machine, computer, printer, banner die, cutting/embossing machine, template, scoring board, scoring tool
Stamp: Happy Birthday (Stampabilities)
Embellishment: Self- adhesive silver gemstone

Template
I left the background of the template pink on purpose, so, when you print the picture, you'll easily know where tho cut. 

TIP: If you are going to use an electronic machine, download the picture to your computer, then upload it to your machine program, and choose the cut setting.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderfully blessed week.
VanĂ­as Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment