Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Music & Valentine's Day II

Music brings joy to life, doesn't it? I cannot picture my life without music. That's why I  decided to make another Valentine's Day card using a paper with music.
 Take a look and make one too. :)

You will need black cardstock paper to make a 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm) card, white paper, the paper with music, red ribbons (I used two different size and shades of ribbons), a corner cutter, a stamp and embellishment.


This is how the corners of the black paper should look like.
Tape the white paper and the one with music together.  Notice that only the corners of the paper with music were rounded.
Stamp the sentiment phrase and glue the embellishments. Glue the red ribbon with a bow right where the two pieces of paper meet.
Don't forget to round the edges of the white paper before you paste it on the inside.
You are ready to give someone special a cute Valentine. Good job!

Vanias Reed          

2 comments:

  1. This is my new favorite!! love the music on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaarggh! Lyndee! We will have to fight for this one! haha. J/K! I hope Lucas picks my name! (This is Ms. Joanne from church, by the way).

    ReplyDelete