Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First Anniversary

One year ago today I published my first post to start this blog, which I called "New Beginnings".  I cannot believe that a whole year has gone by already. It all began because I wanted to share some of the things I have learned about and have come to love. But God has been so good to me that out of this came a small business. So today I want to thank all of you who have visited my blog, pinned, liked, used and shared my projects. Most of all I want to thank God for inspiring me and giving me the ability to create and make things, and I want to thank my husband for his huge support. 
Here is a little bit of what has been published here.
Paper Creations

ETC

Thank you, thank you, thank you...
May the Lord of lords, the Creator of everything, Fountain of all creativity and Loving God bless you and yours.
Vanias Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment