Thursday, March 21, 2013

Purple

I can't believe Easter is almost here. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? I'm not complaining because I start my countdown to Christmas on December 26 ( Do I need to say it is my favorite time of the year? -smile). So, anyway, here is my last Easter card for this year. Don't worry, I'm not going to start posting Christmas cards yet. Well, maybe in July. (wink and smile)

 Paper: dark and light purple, and white cardstock (Paper Studio)
Tools: embossing/cutting machine, glue runner, scissors, ruler, craft knife and self-healing mat.
Stamp: Happy Easter (Stampabillities)
Embellishments: green ribbon, pearls, die-cut purple flowers, green gemstones, leaves and flowers stickers.
Extras: computer and printer
 
Inside
 You still have time to make an Easter Card for someone.
Happy Easter!
Vanias Reed     

No comments:

Post a Comment