Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inspired

It is always nice to meet new people and interact with them. I often learn something from such experiences. Today, at my favorite craft store, I met a lady who makes vintage jewelry. We had a good chat, exchanged ideas, laughed like we had known each other for a long time. What a precious time. So I came home more inspired than ever to make my cards, and here is one of them.
 The pictures below will show you what you will need to make this card.

Green cardstock to make the card. Emboss the front.
A piece of  dark pink cardstock. Notice I rounded the corners.
A piece of off-white cardstock.
  





Use a brown coloring pencil and scissors to distress the vanilla cardstock.





                                It should look like this










Stamp the flowers and the sentiment phrase on it.





              





            Make a bow with natural twine.








Adhere everything to the card. Add a flower and a pearl to the bow.




Add a detail and a message inside.
I hope you enjoy making a card like this one as much as I did. Thank you for checking out my blog.
Vanias Reed        

No comments:

Post a Comment