Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Winter Scene Christmas Card

Today is one of those summer days with lots of rain. A day like this reminds me of Christmas in my country. I remember getting in stores to buy gifts for family members, and being 'stuck' there for a while because of the rain. I also remember being in a pool with my siblings and cousins on Christmas Day. Isn't it amazing how the weather can take us on a memory journey? Anyway today I'm posting a Christmas card that is the opposite of Christmas in Brazil. This card has everything to do with Christmas in the northern U.S. and other parts of the world where it snows in December.

Supplies used
Paper: Plain white and glitter white cardstock, gold scrapbook paper
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, landscape stitched die, dryer sheet (it makes the glitter pop out), spray adhesive, snowflakes border punch, gold glitter gel pen, winter wonderland fine glitter
Stamps: merry Christmas, and evergreen forest
Ink: Black and evergreen 
Embellishments: squirrel sticker, snowflakes, pearls, star
  Thank you for stopping by. Celebrate the Real Reason for CHRISTtmas.
VanĂ­as Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment