Friday, July 10, 2015

Poinsettia Christmas Card

Yesterday, despite the heat and humidity, I decided to finally plant some flowers and new plants in our front yard. It looks so pretty. We had to choose special roses for the kind of weather we have, warm and humid most of the time that is. I would love to have some poinsettias, but they wouldn't survive. But I can always buy them around Christmas time, and make some paper ones for my cards, right? So here is a card with a sort of poinsettia made with a leaf paper punch.

Supplies used
Paper: Green, white, leaf green, and patterned cardstock
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, diamond embossing folder (The Paper Studios), leaf punch (Ek Tools), precision scissors, round edge punch.
Embellishments: See through red ribbon, pearl sticker, 'Peace on Earth' vintage homemade sticker, paper poinsettia
This card is not difficult to make at all, and it can be used not only for Christmas, but for a winter birthday too - just change the sentiment.

Thank you for checking out my paper creations. I hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend.
VanĂ­as Reed   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment