Monday, July 6, 2015

Christmas in July - card #2

Those who know me, know how much I love Christmas, therefore, it's needless to say that I'm enjoying to watch Christmas movies at Hallmark channel. So, in the Christmas in July spirit, here is another card. This one was inspired by a class I watched on Craftsy

Supplies used
Paper: Solid white, red, golden,  patterned green, red and beige cardstock paper
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine (Sizzix), stripes embossing folder (The Paper Studios), precision scissors, 3D foam adhesive dots
Embellishments: clear gemstones, "Joyous" homemade sticker


If you speak/ understand Portuguese, I posted a video tutorial for this card here
Thank you for stopping by, and have a blessed Christmas in July. 
My Redeemer lives!
VanĂ­as Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment