Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Shower Card with Crochet

I realized that I enjoy crochet as much as I enjoy making cards. To be able to create a new stitch or to see the smile on somebody's face when they get a cute baby set for their infants is priceless. So here is another card on which I used a crochet embellishment. Enjoy.

 Supplies Used
Paper: Dark brown, light green (the Paper Studios), light beige with polka dots, stripped (Recollections)
Tools: Spray adhesive
Embellishments: Sweet Baby sticker, white ribbon, light green gemstones and crochet baby carriage. 
Baby Carriage
Carriage
Large circle made in 3 rows.
Wheels
2 small circles made in 2 rows, plus one row in white color

Sew a little white ribbon in the middle of carriage.

You can find the complete pattern to buy here

I really hope you enjoy crocheting and making cards as much as I do, so you can use one to embellish the other.

Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.
VanĂ­as Reed