Monday, July 20, 2015

One Card - Two Versions

Hello, how's your summer going? Hopefully full of fun and family time. Of course, if you are in the southern hemisphere, you are enjoying - or not- winter. Either way, we are celebrating Christmas in July, and I'm posting as many Christmas cards ideas as possible, so you can get ahead of the game. Today I'm posting two versions of the 'same' card. The reason why I do that sometimes is because I mail cards to friends and relatives, and, in order to do that, I have to have a kind of assembly line. But I don't like to send the exact same card to everyone, so I change things up a little, and... voila :)  high speed production without loosing quality. Let's see those cards, shall we?



Supplies used
Paper: White, blue, glitter silver (1st card), red, gold (2nd card) cardstock paper
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, Christmas tree embossing folder (Darice), small star punch
Embellishments: blue and clear gemstones in different sizes, and "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" sentiment sticker, silver star (1st card)
colorful gemstones (same size), golden star, and gift stickers (second card)

Neither of these cards is difficult to make, and yet, they look cute and can me mailed without too much trouble. 
Thank you for checking my 'Christmas in July' ideas. 
God bless you,  

VanĂ­as Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment