1. Don't buy stickers, or any material just because they look cute, or are on sale. You will be spending a lot of money on things you won't use.
2. Start slow and simple. There are so many choices out there on what to use on a scrapbook page or to make cards, and that can be a bit overwhelming. So, before you start buying, and buying, and buying... make a list to see what you need. Look for clearance, sales, and COUPONS!!!
3. Sign up to receive craft stores emails. They will send you coupons. Why pay $120.oo for a cutting/embossing machine, when you can pay half of that? Why not buy two embossing folders for the price of one?
4. Always check your craft store sales first. DO NOT buy anything on Ebay or Amazon unless the price is much better, and the seller's feedback is at least 99.8 POSITIVE.
5. Stock up what you know you WILL USE more than once.
6. Look for items in your home. You will be amazed with the amount of different material you can use that you ALREADY HAVE! Such items can be well-used dryer sheets, grocery- store paper bags, fabric, ribbons, laces, etc.
7. Remember, creating something to give to that special someone is about doing what you like, enjoying the process, thinking of another human being, and having fun.
I hope these tips were helpful to you as much as they have been to me.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
God bless you,
God bless you,