Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Football Card

Tomorrow is my wonderful husband's birthday. He is a great man, and I love him very much. He is also a Michigan football fan, so here is the card I made for him.
It is a 5" x 7" card, with blue cardstock paper, football field paper, a football sticker and a strip of yellow cardstock paper with "Happy Birthday" stamped on it. I printed the words Michigan (I downloaded the collegiate font), cut them with a precision pair of scissors and pasted them on the blue paper.




Stamp

I find it very important to have a detail inside the card.

Not complicated. Simple actually. But I'm sure my husband will love it. 
When you make a card, make it thinking of the other person's reaction and you will do a great job, I'm sure.

 
 by Vanias Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment