Our first project is a card that can be made by anyone because you won't need an embossing/cutting machine.
You will basically need the tools and material in the picture.
1. Always sketch your project first. It will give you an idea of proportions, what tools you will need, etc.
3. Cut a piece of dark color cardstock paper 5"x 3 3/4 "- here I used a dark pink4. Cut a rectangle from a light color cardstock paper 2.5"x 3 3/4 " - I used light pink and scissors that cut in waves.
4. Cut another rectangle from the dark color cardstock paper - 2"x 3 3/4"
5. Use a 4.5" ribbon - I used a very light, transparent pink one. * Pay ATTENTION to instructions #8 before you glue the big rectangle on the white cardstock paper.
6. Add the flower and the white circle (see how to make the flower at the bottom of these instructions)
7. Add sentiment or a sticker on the flower.
8. Fold and paste the top of the ribbon behind the bigger dark color cardstock paper before you paste it on the white card. Now paste everything else in the sequence above.
Don't forget to add a detail inside.
1. Cut a piece of paper in a 3"x3" square2. Fold the square in half and then in half again.
3. Fold it in a triangle
4. Measure 1" from the end to the top and draw a semi-circle
5. Cut on the semi-circle line
6. Open the flower
Now you have a pattern to trace on cardstock paper and cut using fine point scissors.
I hope you enjoyed our first project.
Vanias Reed :)