Monday, May 2, 2016

Beautiful Card for Mothers Day (Too)

Hi, how are you doing? How are you going to celebrate Mothers' Day this year? This is a bitter-sweet occasion for me. Sweet because I can celebrate the blessing that is to be a mother, bitter because I'm so far away from my Mom. Anyway, I made this card for my sister's birthday, but I thought it would make a good card for Mothers' Day too. I decided to post it today, so you will have plenty of time to make it. 
What you will need: 
Paper: Peach pink, white, and leaf green cardstock
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, embossing and stamp set (Textured Impressions), leaf punch, peach pink, baby pink, and green markers (I used water based markers)
Embellishments: Sentiment stamp, pink bow, vintage 'brooch' brad, butterfly sticker
Here you can see better how the embossing folder makes the stamped flowers pop.


 Thank you for stopping by. Make something special for your Mom, grandma, aunt... and have a very blessed Mothers' Day.
VanĂ­as Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment