Thursday, April 28, 2016

Handmade Cards, Envelopes, and Box

Hi there,
How are you doing? I hope you are all doing great. Here we are getting ready for summer, and for a missions trip we'll be taking in the beginning of September. In order to raise funds for our trip, I'm making sets of cards in a box and selling them. Today I want to post for you one of the sets I made. I'm also going to post the links for the boxes, so you can make them too, ok?
 
Supplies needed for the cards
Paper: White, pastel pink, blue, yellow, and green cardstock for cards. Pastel pink, green, blue and yellow 24lb paper for envelopes.
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine, embossing folders, heat gun, white embossing powder, envelope punch
Stamps: Happy Birthday, Get Well, Congratulations
Ink: Versamark
Embellishments: Decorative self-adhesive strips, butterfly sticker

Envelope instructions here
Box directions for English speakers here 
Instruções em português para a caixa aqui 
One of the cards in the box
Make a box and a set of cards for Mothers Day. I bet your Mom will love it.
Thank you for stopping by, and may God bless you.
Vanías Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment