Friday, July 1, 2016

First Christmas Card 2016

It's Christmas in July!!!! Yay!  Today, as I was watching Mrs. Miracle, one of my favorite movies at Hallmark channel, I realized it's July already. Which means, it's time to start posting some of my cards. Yes, I do begin making Christmas cards in July. It's fun, and it helps me to get ahead of the game. So here is the first card.
Supplies used
Paper: dark red, and white cardstock
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, snowflakes, decorative oval embossing folders, oval embossing diffuser template, snowflake border punch
Stamps: "Glory to God...", mini snowflakes
Ink: black
Embellishments: mini self adhesive pearls and red gemstones, white ribbon and bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and let the CHRISTMAS BELLS RING!
VanĂ­as Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment