Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Winter in July CHRISTmas card

Hi there.  Did you know that I grew up in Brazil, and it's summer there in December? That's why I enjoy so much celebrating Christmas in July. When I do so,  I "travel back in time" and daydream about my childhood. So, I use the quiet time I have while making cards, to go back to sweet memories of Christmases by the swimming pool with my parents, sibilins, and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. But the card I'm posting today is more like Christmas in America, especially in the northern states. See why:

 Supplies used
Paper: White cardstock, clear velum
Tools: Cutting/emossing machine, clouds embossing folder, stitched landscape, cloud and rabbit sledding dies (Lawn Fawn), colored pencils, heat gun, white embossing powder
Stamps: Large pine tree (Stampabilities), rabbit sledding (Lawn Fawn), small snow flakes, 'Let it snow' sentiment
Ink: Forrest green, clear embossing ink (Versamark), black 
Embellishments: white self-adhesive pearls

Thank you for stopping by, and letting me share some of my Christmas story with you.
May the Lord of the most wonderful season of the year bless you and yours, 
VanĂ­as Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment