Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Inspiring Glitter Snowflake Card

Hello everyone. Getting ready for Christmas? I just love this time of year. Everybody, or most of everybody, seems to be nicer, kinder to one another. They don't even cuss as much in traffic! LOL 
Today I found out what my Christmas/wedding anniversary gift will be. Yep, our anniversary IS in December, and I am very excited. As a matter of fact, my husband is in the store picking it up right now. What an inspiration. No wonder I sat here and wanted to write another post. Hehehehe. So here is an idea for you to make and get someone to smile as big as I am smiling right now.

Supplies used
Paper: Gray, dark blue, and glitter white cardstock for the outside, white cardstock for the inside of card
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, snowflakes dies, heat gun, white embossing powder, white glitter pen
Stamp: Merry Christmas
Ink: Versamark
Embellishment: large pearl

Now you are probably asking, "What is she getting for Chirstmas?" or "What does the card have to do with the gift she's getting? ", etc.
Well, my amazing husband got me a Cricut Explore Air, and is picking up a nice computer to go with it today. So now I can cut way more than these two snowflakes, and create even more things that require a cutting machine. This was the very last card I made before I got the Cricut. Am I going to stop using my Sizzix or the dies? NO. Absolutely not. But it's nice to have other means of creations and execution, don't you think? - I bet you too are smiling now. ;)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderfully blessed Christmas.
VanĂ­as Reed    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment