Monday, November 9, 2015

Hanging Mittens Christmas Card

Wow!!! Can you believer we are in November? Is 2015 flying by or it's just my impression because I've been as busy as a bee? Thank God I've been selling my items very well, which means orders to fill, and lots of work. I'm definitely not complaining, but I am sorry I haven't posted much lately. Anyway, today I decided to find some time and post another Christmas card idea for you. Here it is.

Supplies needed
Paper: Red, white and patterned cardstock
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, frame embossing folder (I used Sizzix "Tulips"), snowflake embossing folder, heat gun, mittens die
Stamp: Merry Christmas (Stampabilities)
Ink: Versamark, embossing powder in red
Embellishments: red and white twine, fuzzy white yarn, red, green and white pearls in different sizes.

This is card is not complicated at all. Actually you can make it in about 10 minutes. I hope you got inspired to create something new today.
Thank you for stopping by, and may the Christ of CHRISTmas bless you and yours.
Vanias Reed 

No comments:

Post a Comment