Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Christmas Tree by the Window

When my husband and I were looking for a house to purchase, one thing I really wanted to have was a big front window by which I could place our Christmas tree. Don't you love to see a Christmas tree by the window? I do. It makes me imagine what kind of family is in that house. Maybe it's a big family. Maybe they have small children, or maybe it's a couple of retired people who will have their children and grandchildren for Christmas... and my imagination keeps going. With all of that in mind, I made the card I'm posting today. I truly hope it will open the window of your imagination. 
 Material used for this card
Paper: White, black, and grey cardstock, gold paper
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, rectangle embossing diffuser (Tim Holtz), brick embossing folder (Sizzix), Swiss polka-dots embossing folder, window die (Sizzix), small star punch
Stamp: Merry Christmas (The Paper Studio)
Embellishments: holly border, Christmas tree sticker, gold star

Thank you so much for stopping by, and may God bless your creativity and your imagination. Be blessed.
 VanĂ­as Reed 

No comments:

Post a Comment