Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Scrapbook Paper Birthday Card

One of the things I enjoy the most is the expression of joy people make when they receive a handmade card. The big smile combined with the sparkle in their eyes tell me they really like what they see. That is a tremendous motivation for me to keep making greeting cards. Is it for you too? What motivates you to do what you do? Do you surprise people with cards "just because"? Sometimes it doesn't take a long time, too much work, or even expensive material to make someone feel special, does it?  Here is a card I made that put a smile in my cousin's face.
Supplies Used
Paper: Black, white, black glittered cardstock, and scrapbook patterned paper.
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine, happy birthday embossing folder (Cuttlebug), balloon punch, 1/8 in ribbons, bakers twine, small glitter numbers
Embellishment: handmade gift boxes, gift box stickers, balloons

The white embossed paper is glued to a black card (the picture doesn't show it very well - sorry).
Thank you for checking out my project. I hope you make one too. 
God bless you,  
Vanias Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment