Thursday, September 3, 2015

Wedding/Bridal Shower Card

Yay!! We are in the 'ber' months. Yesterday I caught myself singing in a store "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere...". I stopped right there - a little embarrassed, I confess - when I noticed someone right behind me. Oops. But while I wait anxiously for Christmas - believe me I get more excited than my 9-year-old son - LOL, I go on creating other greeting cards for the special people in my life. I made the one I'm posting today for a sweet young lady's bridal shower. I saw the idea for 'His' and 'Hers' towels on Pinterest, then I put my own spin on it. Here it is.

Supplies used
Paper: Sky blue, light blue, white, brown cardstock, and wedding scrapbook paper.
Tools: Embossing/cutting machine, brick wall, and diamonds embossing folders, decorative label die, medium label punch, mini rectangle punch, 1/8 circle punch, 3D foam glue dots, crochet hook, embroidering thread, computer, and printer.
Embellishments: Doves and hearts stickers, towel bar, self stick silver pearls (used as "screws" on the towel bar), crochet edging on the towels, double layer label. I die cut two labels, then fussy cut them in the middle, where I used the blue label for my sticker. The decorative labels were used as a frame. 

If you don't crochet, it's ok because you can make the edge for the towels out of the paper too.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are having a wonderfully blessed day.
VanĂ­as Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment