Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gifts or gift cards? (Part 2)

Yesterday I talked about how I prefer to get a gift card over a gift that has no meaning to me. By the way, what do you write on a thank you note when you get a gift that you don't like? Feel free to answer to that in the comment space below(smile). The gift card holder idea I'm posting today is for a masculine one, which can be used as a greeting card too. How clever is that? Here it is.

 As you can see, I used the same technique for the card holder itself.










Here you can see I stamped a birthday message to turn my gift card holder into a Birthday card.















Supplies Used
Paper: Dark blue, black and white cardstock paper
Tools: Embossing/cutting machine, top note die, large and medium oval punches, 1/16in circle punch, scorer board
Stamp: Birthday sentiment phrase (cover), Birthday message
Ink: black
Embellishment: white and black ribbon

Thank you for stopping by. I wish you a wonderfully blessed day.
VanĂ­as Reed   


No comments:

Post a Comment