Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Card

Today is my husband's birthday. His birthday always reminds me that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I need to do something about it. (smile). So I start by making a card for him. This year, as I promised in my previous post, I'm sharing it with you. 

Supplies Used
Paper: Red, black and white cardstock
Tools: Scalloped and plain heart punches, cutting/embossing machine (Sizzix Big Shot), Basket embossing folder (Sizzix), computer, and printer
Embellishments: black pearls, matches, red and white twine, small red heart gemstone
Now you now what my husband doesn't (aren't you special?) - the card I made him for Valentine's Day 2015. One cool thing about this card is that it can be used for other occasions too, like an anniversary, for example.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a very blessed weekend.
VanĂ­as Reed 

No comments:

Post a Comment