Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cute Turkey Thanksgiving Card

Another fall is coming, and I can't wait! I'm so ready for a cooler weather, aren't you? I mean, if you live anywhere in the south, of course. I know that my relatives and friends up in Michigan and Colorado are wishing it was spring coming instead of fall. (smile). Anyway, whether one prefers a cooler or a warmer climate, I'm pretty sure most of us enjoy to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families and friends. It is such an special holiday. To make it even more special, make a card to go with the dish you will bring, if invited to a dinner. If you are the host/hostess, a card will make your guests feel even more special. So here is an idea for you.
Supplies and technique used
Paper: rusty red, olive green, brown, yellow, rust, cherry red, orange, white, black, and cream
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine, large polka-dot embossing folder, owl builder punch, flower punch, wave border punch, gift tag punch, fall-colors ribbon, brown pearls
Stamp: Happy Thanksgiving 
Ink: black

One of the reasons why I love this card is the amount of layers. I had so much fun making it. 

Thank you for stopping by. Celebrate any occasion with family and friends. Give handmade cards and gifts. But most of all, may God be always the center of all your celebrations
Vanias Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment