Monday, September 15, 2014

A Fall Thank You

Hi there all Paper Creations, ETC fans. I want to thank you for following my blog, and tell you the good news. For commercial purposes I had to change my Etsy.com store's name. So I present you Crafts Basket . The blog and the Facebook page will keep the same name that you have liked and followed, Paper Creations, ETC that is - at least for now. So check out my store and find there the crafts you have enjoyed here and more. Here is one of the cards I'm selling there.

Supplies and techniques used
Paper: Rust red, mustard, vanilla, white, dark brown, brown, baby blue,   black, orange, forest green, and yellow cardstock
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, frame embossing folder, owl builder punch, scallop oval punch, oval punch, precision scissors, computer, and printer.
Embellishments: Pilgrim and Indian owls, sentiment phrase
Note: I handmade the Pilgrim's hat and collar, and the Indian's bandana and feathers.

Thank you so much for stopping by. May the Almighty God bless your day.
Vanias Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment