Monday, October 7, 2013

Wreath Thanksgiving Card

I am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to homeschool because I've learned a lot about the US teaching history. One of the things that I find fascinating about this country is how everything started based on faith. The people and the leaders trusted God for provision and guidance. For me Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to remember those things and to teach our children to have a thankful heart. It is a time to thank God for family, friends, and even the obstacles that we have in life for they help us to grow stronger.  Besides Thanksgiving is celebrated in the fall, the most beautiful season of the year for its colors. So the card I'm posting today is inspired by the season and the gratitude in my heart.
Supplies used
Paper: Rusty brown and vanilla (Recollections), dark green, rusty orange, maroon (the Paper Studios)
Tools: Embossing/cutting machine, border embossing folder (Post Card by the Paper Studios), hawthorn leaves punch, 1"circle punch (for corners)
Stamp: Happy Thanksgiving (Stampabilities)
Embellishments: Green bow

Get inspired by this beautiful season, thank God for all the good things He has given to you, and thank your friends and family with a handmade card.

Thanks for the visit. Be blessed.
Vanias Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment