To list the supplies used, I'll name the tags in order from the top.
1. Candy Cane
2. Blue With Ornaments
6. Red bow
7. Christmas tree
1. Red, green with polka dots and cream
2. Blue and cream
3. Red, green with Merry Christmas and hollies, and white
4. Dark green
5. Red and cream
6. Candy Cane and white
7. Dark green, red and white
Stamp: to, from
Tools: 1/8" circle hole punch, 1/8 inch double rectangle puncher eyelets, eyelet settler, twines
1. Crossed Candy Canes sticker, little pearl
2. Ornaments paper border and blue stitches
3. Red and white twine, handmade holly sticker
4. Decorative paper border, gold border and snowman sticker
5. Candy cane paper border and poinsettia sticker with green gemstone
6. Red ribbon and bow, red gemstones and homemade candy cane sticker
7. Christmas tree stickers, red gemstones, pearls and gold star sticker
Now use your creativity, make your own Christmas cards and gift tags and impress those whom you love.
Thank you for stopping by. Be blessed.