Monday, September 23, 2013

Lego Indiana Jones Bday Card

My son loves Lego, and now he is in the "Indiana Jones Stage". Therefore we decided to use this theme to celebrate his 8th birthday and, of course, I made a card for him. I hope you enjoy it as much as he. Here it is

Supplies Used
Paper: Kraft cardstock (Recollections), green cardstock (the Paper Studios)
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine (Sizzix), large polka-dots embossing folder (the Paper Studios), computer, printer, square punch (to make the edge cuts on the banner), scissors (to distress the craft cardstock - see picture below)
Embellishments: whip (wire covered with brown tissue paper), Lego Indy and the fedora (cut out of a Lego box), twine, banner with Happy Birthday sentiment phrase (font sd fedora downloaded from the internet).



We made the thank you cards using the same theme, and I'll post them as soon as I can.

Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.
Vanias Reed      

No comments:

Post a Comment