Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thanksgiving card

Sometimes I get carried on making my projects and forget that, like me when I began, there is someone out there who is just starting and needs simpler and easier projects. So today I decided to post a card for you who would love to start making your own cards, but are afraid of not knowing where to begin. Start clean and simple. Here is a Thanksgiving card for you.

 Supplies you will need for this card
Paper: Embossed rusty and orange; decorated rust color cardstock, and white paper (inside)
Embellishments: A thanksgiving sticker, brown ribbon, and brown gemstones.
Detail inside: two acorn stickers

Sometimes clean and simple is better. I made this card last year for a dear friend whom I know to like clean looking things. Sure enough, she loved the card and kept as part of her thanksgiving decor.
Thank you for stopping by.
Vanias Reed                 

No comments:

Post a Comment