Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fathers Day 1

While vacationing in Brazil, I could spend some time with my family and friends. One person I miss like crazy and can't spend time with is my Dad. He has been enjoying heaven since 1993. But because Jesus died for me on the cross, and I gave my life to him, I know for sure I will spend time with my Dad again someday. Meanwhile I'll treasure the memories I have, and I'll keep thanking God for my Dad and for my husband, who is a great Daddy to our son. So in celebration of Father's Day, I will post some cards here for you.
 Here is the list of material I used:
Paper: grey, black and white card stock (Paper Studio), leftover pieces of paper for the ties
Tools: a paper clip for the hanger, pliers, white thread, a needle, ruler, pencil, black fine point pen and glue
Embellishments: hanger, ties and sticker letters for the word Father

How to make a hanger from a paper clip









For this step you will need the pliers
Here is the template for the ties:
Just right click on the picture, print it and cut the little tie as a pattern
Celebrate Fathers Day. Treasure each moment with your Dad. Make him a special card.  
Thank you for stopping by. God bless you and yours.
Vanias Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment