Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vintage Mother's Day 2

After a long time without using my embossing heat tool, I decided to use it in this card. I had forgotten how much fun it is to do heat embossing. Here is the card and the list of materials I used to make it.

 Paper: White card, Blush 'Sweet' Bouquet (Lost & Found), Antique Music and Rose Pink(Paper Studio)
Tools: Die cutting machine, circle punch, precision scissors, heat tool, computer and printer
Stamp: 'Mother' (Paper Inspirations)
Embossing Stamp Pad: tinted (Top Boss)
Embossing powder: Chestnut (American Crafts)
Embellishment: Light pink and beige see-through ribbons, paper rose, scallop circle, fine strip of dark pink paper, handmade sticker for the inside of the card

Detail inside

Please let me know if you need any more details on how to make this card. 
Happy Crafting!
Vanias Reed   

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Vanias,

    Your cards are all so beautiful that it took me a long time to choose. If it is okay, I choose this one as my favorite. I will email you my address.

    Love, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is ok. Congratulations on winning the drawing.

      Delete