Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lilly of the Valley

Today, as I was looking for a gift for my 18-month-old nephew, I went through a lot of toddlers' clothes. There is something about those tiny little clothes that just make us go "awww", isn't there? Maybe because they are so delicate like the babies themselves. So, when I got home, I decided to make a card that would be more on the delicate side. Here it is.


 Paper: light green, white and pink cardstock (Paper Studios)
Tools: Stripes embossing folder (Paper Studio), border punch (Martha Stuart)
Accessories: Lilies stickers (Jolee's), pink pearls (Recollections), plaid ribbon
Extras: computer and printer

Detail inside
  
This Easter celebrate the Lily of the Valley, Jesus Christ that is.
Vanias Reed   

2 comments:

  1. Vanias, this card is soooo beautiful, thank you for teaching me how to do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. If you become a member of the blog before March 16, you might win your favorite card. The drawing will be on March 16th.

      Delete