Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flowerpot

One of my cousins suggested that I made a flowerpot card. So, Alessandra, here it is. I hope you like it.

 
 Paper: double sided polka-dots and pink, and white cardstock.
Tools: Flowerpot template, craft knife, dot runner adhesive, glue pen and a paper creaser.
Accessories: ribbon, flower stickers, gemstones

This time I didn't write any message or sentiment inside the card. It can be used for Easter, a birthday, a new home, a bride shower...

Here is the template. Just right click on the picture, save it in your computer and print it.

Another idea for the flowers it to die-cut your own and use buttons for the middle.

  I enjoyed making this card so much that I already made a second one with different pattern and flowers.  Have fun making one too... or more. 
Vanias Reed     

2 comments: