Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Flowerpot 2 - gift

Last night, when my husband saw the two flowerpot cards I had made, he made a very good suggestion. He asked me to add a note pad in one of them. The possibilities are endless, but I decided to use two small sticky note pads to make it more delicate. Here is the card that became a little gift.

The flowers were cut in my Sizzix Big Kick. The die is from Sizzix as well.


 Now you have a small gift instead of a card, or a card-gift. You can use one bigger note pad instead of two small. You can also glue a strip of magnet in the back and place your note pad on the refrigerator door.
Are you going to make an Easter basket for a girl? How about putting one like this in it? You can also use it as a party favor for a spring birthday party. Like I said, the possibilities are endless. Have fun making it.
Vanias Reed 

No comments:

Post a Comment