Friday, September 30, 2016

Encouraging

Hello, how are you all doing? Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm back, and I would like to share a little bit of what has happened. One of the things my family and I did this summer was going on a missions trip. That was awesome! I found out how much I needed to learn about loving unconditionally, and being kind no matter what.  I've decided then to use more of the creativity God gave me to bless and encourage others. The card I'm posting today is a result of that. A lady we know and love went through a difficult time in a hospital. What was supposed to be an outpatient surgery, became 4 days of hospitalization. So here is what I made for her.
Supplies used
Paper: White and patterned cardstock
Tools: cutting/ embossing machine, roses embossing folder, tag die, sharp fine point scissors for fancy cut.
Stamps: "sending you a little prayer..."(front), that God will keep you in his care. (inside), Get Well Soon, and your are Inscribed on the palm of his hand... (all stamps by Stampabilities)
Embellishment: pink ribbon and pearls
I also decorated the envelope cutting one of the flowers from the patterned cardstock paper to create a set.
God bless us in so many different ways. If we have been blessed with creativity and talent for crafts, why can't we use them to bless others?

Thank you for stopping by. I hope this has inspired you to go out there and encourage others using whatever is the talent you have.
VanĂ­as Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment