Friday, May 8, 2015

Picture Frame Mother's Day Card

I was thinking about something special I want to do for my Mom for Mother's Day. Besides the gift I'm going to make for her, this card idea came to me in the middle of the night. Yep, that happens a lot. I wake up and start having ideas for cards and gifts. Weird? Maybe. Some would call it inspiration... Who knows? Hahaha.  

 As you can see the center doesn't have anything but the transparency. That's because the top of the oval frame is open, so you can insert a picture or a message as seen in the pictures below.

                                    

My Mother and me
Supplies Needed:
Paper: light green, light pink and white cardstock
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, polka-dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), decorative oval die (Spellbinder), transparency
Stamp: rose bushes, Happy Mothers Day (Stampabillities)
Embellishments: paper roses, fabric ribbon, self-stick pearls

You can insert a picture of you and your Mom, or you and your siblings. You can even put a picture of your children, and make this card for Grandma. The possibilities are endless.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderfully blessed Mother's Day
Vanias Reed      

No comments:

Post a Comment