Sunday, March 1, 2015

Transform a Note Card

If you follow this blog and/or my Facebook page, you know by now that I am all pro-recycling. For instance, the other day, cleaning up and organizing a drawer which cleaning was way overdue, I found some cute note cards that I bought before I started making my own cards (THAT tell you how overdue the cleaning and organizing were - smile). I looked at those cards and thought, "I can embellish these blank cards, and turn them into something with a little more 'pzazz', (word chosen by my 9-year-old son - LOL). So here is how I transformed a blank note card into a thank you card. 


How I did it
Paper: White and black cardstock
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, medium rectangle decorative die (Spellbinders), 3D foam glue dots
Stamp: Thanks 
Embellishments: small pink pearls, swirl stickers.


As you can see in this picture, I used the black cardstock to make the back of my label.
 Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week.
God bless you,
VanĂ­as Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment