Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Odd Shaped Gifts Wrapping

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Yay! This is definitely my favorite time of the year because one of my pleasures is to give gifts, and watch people's reaction - especially children's- when they open them. Some of the presents though are difficult to wrap because of their odd shape. Like stuffed animals for instance. What to do? Just throw them in a bag? Wrap them in cellophane paper and ruin the surprise? NO! You want to do more than that. So here is a simple and reasonable solution: Round VINYL TABLECLOTH. Really? That cheap thing with flannel inside? Yep. Look at this.

 I had a stuffed reindeer to wrap,
so I opened the tablecloth on my bed,  sat the reindeer in the middle of it,  pulled up all the 'sides', tied it with an 1/8 in ribbon, added a bow, and trimmed the excess from the top. Voila! My reindeer was wrapped in less then 10 minutes, and the package looks cute.
Plastic tablecloths will work too. The paper ones won't because they would be just like wrapping paper. 
Now you have another idea to wrap that cute stuffed animal you bought for a special someone in your life.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a very blessed day.
     VanĂ­as Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment