- 3 cans of sweet condensed milk
- 2 tbsp of starch
- 2 cans of milk (use the empty sweet condensed milk cans)
- 6 egg yolks
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can of table cream
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped cashew nuts (I like walnuts or pecans better)
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips.
- In a medium size pan cook, in medium heat, the sweet condensed milk, the starch dissolved in the milk, and the egg yolks stirring constantly until a thick cream forms (about 1 ½ minute)
- Turn off heat. Add vanilla to the mix and set aside to cool down. Add the table cream to the cool mix. Set 1/3 of the mix aside
- Mix the semi-sweet chocolate to the other 2/3 of the mix. The chocolate should melt.
- Place one layer of the chocolate cream in the bottom of glass baking pan. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Take it out of the refrigerator and cover with a layer of the white cream.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cashew nut and put back in the refrigerator for 10 more minutes. Take it out of the refrigerator, and cover with second layer of chocolate cream.
· In a separate bowl, melt the milk chocolate. Cover the dessert with a layer of this chocolate.
· Put dessert in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving it.
Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.