Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Wrapping

Some of the ladies in my gift-wrapping class say that they have tried hard, but seem not to be able to wrap presents very well. Some just like bags better. I don't see anything wrong with gift bags. Sometimes I prefer them too. Yet I like to make them personal, one of a kind. So today I'm sharing with you a bag that I decorated a bit to give to a dear friend.
Supplies Used
Paper: Red bag, white and red cardstock
Tools: 1" circle punch to make the borders on my sticker
Embellishments: Homemade sticker, white (bow) and red (bag handles) ribbons, red gemstone, Christmas gift tag (see my post from 10/01/13)

Now we have a personalized gift bag that tells the person who is receiving it that they are special.


Thank you for checking out my blog. My the CHRIST of CHRISTmas bless you and yours.
Vanias Reed   

No comments:

Post a Comment