Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Out of Box Thanksgiving Card

My son's favorite color is blue, and I just noticed I've been using this color a lot lately. This card is not an exception. It is a different Thanksgiving card because it doesn't have any rusty red, orange, yellow or green color in it, but a creative blue. That's why I called it my "out of box" card.
Supplies Used
Paper: Cardboard color, thick blue, and white cardstock.
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine (Big Kick), fall leaves embossing folder (Darice), maple leaf punch (The Paper Studio), Label Ornate #2 die (Sizzix), and white gel pen
Stamp: Clear 'Grateful' (Studio G)
Ink: Blue pen for stamps (Recollections)

I used the layering labels technique for the label with the sentiment phrase. Check my post 'Card+crochet+tip" of 07/01/13  for the tip on how to do that.

Create something new and different, out of the box. I'm pretty sure your friends and family will appreciate your creativity. I know mine do.

Thank you for checking out my blog. May the Lord Almighty, Creator of everything and worthy of all our gratitude, bless you and yours. 
Vanias Reed      

No comments:

Post a Comment