Sunday, November 10, 2013

Joy to the World

Sometimes I have to stop and thank God for everything He has done for me, especially for sending His Son to pay the debt I couldn't pay. What a joy it is to know that I'm free to repent from my wrong doings (sins), receive forgiveness and have an awesome relationship with Jesus. What an amazing joy He has brought to my life! He is most definitely the joy this world needs.

Sorry, the bow and ribbon seem to be bronze color, but they are golden like the star.
Supplies Used
Paper: white and red cardstock
Tools: cutting/ embossing machine, polka dots and border embossing folders (Sizzix)
Embellishments: Nativity scene, star and sentiment phrase stickers. Gold ribbon and bow. 

If you haven't experienced what it is to have the joy of God in your heart, don't waste any more time. Tell Him you want Him in your life. Repent for whatever you've done that has sadden His heart. Turn to Him, let Him heal your heart, and bring you His joy. 

Thank you for stopping by, and be blessed.
Vanias Reed    

No comments:

Post a Comment