Friday, October 25, 2013

Let It Snow!

Whether for its beauty or for its temperatures, each of us has a favorite season. When I lived in a cold climate, spring was my favorite. Although I really enjoyed the beautiful colors of the autumn, and having a white Christmas instead of a warm one. But now I live in a very warm climate and, therefore,  I like fall and the beginning of winter better for the temperatures. The card I'm posting today is a Christmas/winter card inspired by a very nice cold front we got here this week. Enjoy.

Supplies used
Paper: White card, midnight blue cardstock (Recollections #99254)
Tools: Embossing heat tool
Stamps:Vintage Pine Tree (Stampabilities), tiny snowflake clear stamp (Studio G)
Ink: Tinted embossing stamp pad (Top Boss), Winter wonderland embossing powder (Stampendous)
Embellishments: White/clear ribbon, snowman snowball sticker, "Let it Snow" handmade sticker

I hope you have a wonderful winter warming up someone's heart with a card.
Thank you for stopping by. God bless you.
Vanias Reed             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment