Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Silver Anniversary

A dear couple, related to may family, just celebrated their silver anniversary. What a special occasion! So the card and the gift wrapping tip I'm posting today are the very ones I made for them. Here is the card first.
 Supplies used
Paper: White, silver and black carstock (the Paper Studios)
Tools: Cutting/ embossing machine (Sizzix), embossing folder (Darice), scalloped heart puncher, plain heart puncher, 1" circle puncher (for the corners of the sentiment phrase label), computer and printer
Embellishment: Silver numbers 2 and 5, clear gemstones, silver glittered letters, see through white ribbon, silver twine, pearl dove stickers
 The gift wrapping
The paper I used had 2.5" silver stripes, so I could use them to embellish my wrapping by folding them in on both sides. 
Supplies used
Paper: roses and silver stripes wrapping paper
Tools: Cutting/embossing machine, standard circle dies (Spellbinders), 3D 7/16" foam mounting circle.
Embellishment: Wired silver ribbon, 1/2" heart white lace, silver and white card stock paper, silver numbers 2 and 5

I put a circle of silver paper on the back of the lace before attaching it to the bow with the foam mounting circle.
As you can see, I try to make my presents, wrapping and cards as personal as possible. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. God bless you.
                                                                                                                              Vanias Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment