Friday, July 12, 2013

Thumb Print Turkey

A few days ago I posted a Christmas card as a preview for Christmas. Today I'm posting a Thanksgiving preview. You will make this card with your kids because it's made with thumb or finger prints. This is the kind of card that makes grandparents, uncles and aunts very happy. Enjoy.

Supplies Used
Paper: White card, green, orange, dark red, yellow, gold and brown card stock (some of them are glittered)
Stamp: Happy Thanksgiving
Ink: brown, orange, gold and red
Everything else: orange and red felt, small wiggly eyes, acorns sticker.
Main tool: my son's thumb
Detail inside

My son and I had fun making this card, and the person we made it for loved it.  I hope you make one (or more) too. 
Thank you for checking out my blog.
 God bless you,
Vanias Reed     

No comments:

Post a Comment