Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shapes, Colors and Movement

Making all these Mother's Day cards has brought me a lot of memories of the things my mom, my sister and I did together.  I remember my mom taking us to a department store that had their own cafe. Oh how my sister and I loved to eat lunch there! With those childhood memories came smells, shapes, movements and colors. So I made a card that 'shows' some of those things. Here it is.

Card 'Recipe'
Paper: White, pink and green cardstock paper
Stamp: Happy Mother's Day
Ink: Ebony
Tools: cutting/embossing machine, swirl embossing folder, decorated oval die
Embellishment: beige ribbon, dark beige pearls

Add some colors, shapes and movements to your Mother's Day too. Thank you for stopping by. May God bless you abundantly.
 Vanias Reed  

No comments:

Post a Comment